1. Finish linking the "High Road" to the "Hawk Ridge"
- Probably should have it break out about 100 yards below where it is now.
2. Make the base of "The Shoot" rideable
- Need to make the 90o turn into a curve. Move earth from hill and build a bank so we can hit it fast.
3. Link the top of the "Water Hole" to "KOA"
- There is a swamp at the bottom and a bridge will need to be built. Also, unless we can find a better way, it's gonna be a walk either way out from the swamp.
4. Figure out a way to handle climbing "The Ridge" from the "Water Hole" to the "High Road".
- I imagine really sweeping cutbacks but the maybe I just need to work on my skills more.
5. Build a curve that links the road to "Mother" with the hill to KOA.
- Should only be about 100 yards of work. This way, we can get to HLZ w/o crossing steel bridge.
Please send me any suggestions and I'll add to the list.